Socialism Sucks: Two Economists Drink Their Way Through the Unfree World

"The bastard step-child of Milton Friedman and Anthony Bourdain, Socialism Sucks is a bar-crawl through former, current, and wannabe socialist countries around the world.

"Free-market economists Robert Lawson and Benjamin Powell travel to countries like Venezuela, Cuba, Russia, and Sweden to investigate the dangers and idiocies of socialism—while drinking a lot of beer."

Suggested Reading - Not a Review (YET).

I saw these two economists on a Fox Show, like...Tucker Carlson. Maybe? I remember that they were discussing this book and both were really funny. Especially [!] for a couple of dudes who are in an area, Econ., that suggests more of an upper-crust, bow-tie-wearing kind of person. I just know that when I was in College, Econ., although interes...no, it sucked and was boring as all get-out. If either of these guys had been my Professor (beer included), I'd have given Milton Friedman a run for his money. OK, probably not, but you get my drift.

If you listen to this audiobook or have read or listened to it, please leave a comment below. I would love to know your thoughts!

Get 2-months of FREE access to Scribd using this link.

This audiobook is also available as an eBook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Much of What You Need to Know About...

"Rules for Radicals," "1984" (et al) - The Playbooks...

Socialism: The Failed Idea That Never Dies